- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
By becoming a member of McNear PTA, you are also a member of the State and National PTA. If you would like more information about either organization, you may contact them at the addresses below:
330 N. Wabash Avenue Ste. 2100
Chicago, IL 60611-3690
National PTA President: 213-620-1411 (fax)
California State PTA
930 Georgia St.
P.O. Box 15015
Los Angeles, CA 90015