- Students are to wear clothing that is clean and appropriate for school children.
- Inappropriate dress includes any provocative and/or distracting clothing such as very short shorts, beltless baggy pants, tank or tube tops, half-shirts, mesh or net shirts, see through tops, shoe length dresses or skirts, thin or spaghetti straps and midriff tops. Underclothing may not show.
- Girls wearing skirts or dresses are to wear shorts or tights for recess.
- Any painted pictures or slogans on clothing must be in good taste.
- To ensure safety for themselves and others, appropriate shoes for daily P.E. and playground activities are required, i.e., closed toe, closed heel, low/flat heel.
- Inappropriate shoes include cowboy boots, hiking boots, thongs, high heels, clogs and open-toe sandals.
- To minimize distractions and to emphasize a focus on study: No make-up, no unnatural hair colors, no false nails, no tattoos and no body piercing.
- Decisions regarding appropriate dress or appearance rest with the Principal or Principal’s designee.
- Parents will be contacted when attire is found to be inappropriate.