Winter 2017 Offerings
Classes begin on Monday, February 6th and run for six weeks.
- Golf, Grades K-6
- Ballet Folklorico, Grades 3-6
- Jewelry Making, Grades K-6
- Archaeology, Grades K-2
- Chess (Grades K-6)
- DIY Crafting Workshop, Grades 2-4
- Kids Yoga Flow, Grades K-3
- Ukulele Lessons, Grades K-6
- We Like to Move It, Movie It, Grades 3-6
Downloads (for more information):
- Please use one form and check per class, additional forms are available in the office or may be downloaded from McNear website on ASE page.
- Siblings in the same class may be included on the same form.
- If you register on-line, please also submit this registration form so that we may track enrollment.•Registration confirmation will be posted on the office window Friday, February 3rd.
- Classes begin Monday, February 6th.
- Students are expected to follow the McNear School codes of conduct. Discipline issues may be referred to ASE coordinators and could result in expulsion from class.
- Please provide a snack for your child and remind them to eat it before entering the classroom.
- Kindergarten parents need to arrange for supervision between dismissal and classes.
- No refunds will be given after classes have started.
- Some tuition assistance is available from the PTA; if requesting, please provide check for 1/2 tuition. ASE will review funding availability and contact you.
PAYMENT NOTE: Please return this form to the office by September 7th, 2016 with a check payable to McNear PTA. Some classes require you to make payment directly either on their website or with a check made payable to them. DO NOT make checks payable to McNear PTA for these classes. CHESS: Payable to Chess Club for Kids www.chessclubforkids.com GOLF: Payable to TGA www.golftga.com L Problems? Questions? Suggestions? Let us know! Send email to ASE To volunteer on future ASE sessions, read more HERE